Your location impacts more than your company’s image. For most companies, real estate is the second largest line item in an operating budget, and where you are located can have a huge impact on efficiency, productivity, corporate image and employee morale.
The value of a good Tenant Rep
A good tenant representation broker will save a company 4-5 times the cost of their fee (typically paid by the landlord). Skilled negotiation tactics, detailed research and knowledge of your market & its owners allow us to help you by brokering your lease while you focus on your day-to-day business.
As an occupant of leased space, changes in commercial real estate ranging from tax implications and environmental issues to corporate mergers and acquisitions continue to influence space requirements and costs. These changes, combined with an unpredictable economy, contribute to the many complexities and opportunities that exist for tenants in making crucial decisions for their businesses.
NAI Global provides valuable information covering a wide range of tenant services, including:
- Tactical and strategic planning
- Demographic and location consulting
- Renewals, expansions & relocations
- Survey and building selection
- Disposition of excess space/subleasing
- Space and financial analysis
- Research and Market Analysis
- Rental Rate & Tenant Improvement Negotiationsx